Saturday, September 8, 2012

Grocery List



Hello friends! I love making these little grocery lists. I have one in my purse so it's always handy when I need to jot down the things I need from the grocery store. If I don't write it down, it definitely won't make it into my cart (just ask my husband!). These little pads are perfect for just about anything, and small enough to carry around with you.

For this grocery list, I used Hawaiian Shores cardstock from Papertrey Ink as well as their stamp set called Take Note. As you can see the inside of the notepad has a small pocket which is perfect for coupons! These days we all need to use a coupon or two, or three..., the patterned paper used is my newest obsession from October Afternoon called Woodland Park.

I hope you all liked today's post, and I look forward to having you back real soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment